Imagine dragons research.

Imagine dragons

1. the members are  Dan Reynolds,Wayne Sermon,Ben McKee and Daniel Platzman.
  2. imagine dragons started in 2008.
  3. their from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
  4. their most famous song is believer
  5. their first song was radioactive.
  6. Dan Reynolds founded imagine dragons.
  7. Dan Reynolds has ankylosing spondylitis.

Author:

Hi I am Molly. I am a year 7 student at O.I.S in room 10 ,I enjoy playing sports reading and hanging out with my friends.My teacher is the wonderful ms may.I enjoy cooking and baking plus going on big adventures.I am 11 years old I have a little sister and a big brother.I have a little dog called Archie a cat called Maggie and a rabbit called Arlo.

5 thoughts on “Imagine dragons research.

1. Hello Molly, I like your blog because my favorite type of music is from the 70s and 80s to.

Personally new music just all sounds the same and they are almost all about the same thing. Some of them are not, but most mainstream stuff is.

What is your favorite band?

2. Hello, Molly. Is the group Imagine Dragons a favorite group of yours? What is your favorite song? I have heard of the group, but am not familiar with their music. Do you have any other favorite groups or singers? Did you do any research on ankylosing spondylitis?

3. Hi, Molly. I’m going to comment again since my recent comment seems to have disappeared. Is the group Imagine Dragons a favorite of yours? What is your favorite song? I have heard of the group but am not famiiar with their music. Did you research ankylosing spondylitis? Do you have any other favorite groups or singers?