My reflection.

Hey guys, Molly here.This is my last task for the student blogging challenge 😫😢😭 boooo.

I will be writing a reflection on how I participated and what I enjoyed.

At first I was pretty intimidated about the idea of doing challenges and writing posts for the whole world to see and comment.Although I have never gotten any negative comments I still read my posts over and over again making sure there to the best of my abilities.

I have written 21 fun filled posts and received 53 comments. We usually do are blogging during reading I am always excited to start reading the tasks and all the cool the advice that comes with them.Blogging has come easy to me over the couple of weeks and I can’t imagine a school day without it.

I really hope Kathleen Morris continues with this program as it makes all my school days extremely fun.

Image result for student blogging challengeThank you:)

Author:

Hi I am Molly. I am a year 7 student at O.I.S in room 10 ,I enjoy playing sports reading and hanging out with my friends.My teacher is the wonderful ms may.I enjoy cooking and baking plus going on big adventures.I am 11 years old I have a little sister and a big brother.I have a little dog called Archie a cat called Maggie and a rabbit called Arlo.