My future job.

You know how every little girl always wants to be a princess or fashion designer when the grow up…well not me.Ever since I saw the news blaring with MPs and politician I knew that’s what I wanted to be when I grew up.

Everything about politics excited me from debating to researching and helping your community.Especially the debating concept!

Even though I do not go to a school that provides something like a debating club me and my older brother always come up with concepts and ideas to fire at each other.

My ultimate dream is to rule my country by being Prime Minister.My favourite subjects at school has always been the main three things reading, writing and maths.Because…

• Reading: reading concerns and papers to find solutions and critic.
  • Writing:writing powerful arguments and or speech’s.
  • Maths:collecting and submitting data to find patterns and easy solutions.

So as you can see these are all the reasons that I have chosen this career for myself in the future.

Image result for new zealand law

Author:

Hi I am Molly. I am a year 7 student at O.I.S in room 10 ,I enjoy playing sports reading and hanging out with my friends.My teacher is the wonderful ms may.I enjoy cooking and baking plus going on big adventures.I am 11 years old I have a little sister and a big brother.I have a little dog called Archie a cat called Maggie and a rabbit called Arlo.

4 thoughts on “My future job.

1. Hi, Molly! I am Mrs. V., a teacher from the United States. I am happy to see that you want to go into politics. You have a good idea of what you will need to do and will be a great politician someday. Thank you for sharing your future aspirations with your readers.

2. I like this post! As myself I have dreams.
    I really want to get a chance to go to Fort Lewis College. I want to study Criminal Justice , Writing and Native American & Indigenous Studies. After that i would love to go to the army & help out with more Native American. I am a Pueblo Indian!