Commenting Guidelines

Hi its Molly here today I will be talking about what makes a quality comment.

So when your writing a comment you wont to write one that you would wont to receive.

Examples:

Which one would make you feel better about your post?

Yo awesome!!!!!!😀👍

OR

Dear Alice

What a lovely post about your interests,I enjoy walking my dog too.Your style of writing was very relaxing and easy to understand.

What type of breed is your dog?

Regards Molly.

How to write a quality comment Kathleen Morris

So I hope you understand now how to create a quality comment,

Thank you!

Author:

Hi I am Molly. I am a year 7 student at O.I.S in room 10 ,I enjoy playing sports reading and hanging out with my friends.My teacher is the wonderful ms may.I enjoy cooking and baking plus going on big adventures.I am 11 years old I have a little sister and a big brother.I have a little dog called Archie a cat called Maggie and a rabbit called Arlo.

3 thoughts on “Commenting Guidelines

1. Hello Molly,
    I like your post on ‘commenting’. I specially like how you have given an example to support your infographic.
    Those are some very good tips for all of us to keep in mind whether we comment on someone’s blog posts or put up our own blog post.
    I am going to break rule number 2 so I can introduce myself to you. My name is Mrs Pinto and I am one of the commenters for the STUBC.
    All the best to you as you continue with the blogging challenge.
    Regards.

2. Molly,

A girl with a Chromebook and dream 🙂 May all of your dreams come true with your grit, planning, execution and a bit of luck.

I enjoyed reading your commenting Dos and Don’ts. Your giving an example of how a good comment is written tells me that you are a detail-oriented person who likes to excel in each activity. Using Kathleen’s infographic shows your web savvy.

Do you enjoy blogging? What other things do you enjoy? I like to read, cook and spend time with my family.

I am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts and continue a discourse.

Best wishes.

Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba
    Student Blogging Challenge Commenter, USA
    http://trivediziemba.edublogs.org/